2018-01-01 - email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 0.11.3:
* allows building from source using deutex 5.0
2017-07-04 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new upstream release 0.11 (2017-02-16)
* Lots of new music.
* New levels, including C1M1 kicking off Phase 1.
* Aquatex: over 200 new textures for mappers to use.
* New intermission screens.
* Some new weapon sprites: new pistol, new pickups.
* New medkit and armor pickup sprites.
- Update to new upstream release 0.11.1 (2017-02-22)
* 1% armor bonus pickups are recolored from red to green.
* New textures compatible with TNT: Evilution
* New pain bringer and pain lord sprites, replacing old concept
* A few map errors are fixed, including misaligned textures,
leftover Boom specials, and it should no longer be possible
to get stuck between a rock and a tree in Phase 1 C1M1.
* Brand new Phase 1 C3M1, replacing an old Doom-inspired level.
* Widescreen statusbar for ZDoom was removed. This created
incompatibility with some mods.
* Fixed intermission text after using the secret exit in
Phase2 MAP31, where obituary texts were incorrectly
- Update to new upstream release 0.11.2 (2017-03-15)
* Missing multiplayer starts have been added to several levels.
No map should be lacking anymore.
* A few mapping errors were repaired by changing sector heights.
* Par times for Phase 1 have been added.
2016-07-26 - email@example.com
- Update description for dropped recommendation.
2016-05-07 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop recommends for a Doom engine
2016-03-26 - email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 0.10.1
* Brand new status bar.
* New sprites for the serpent and orb monster.
* New HUD graphics for the single- and double-barrel shotguns, missile launcher, and SKAG.
* New pain sounds for many monsters and the player.
* New maps in Phase 1 and Phase 2.
* New file names no longer conflict with Doom's
* FreeDM and Phase 1 have grown out of the shadows of the project and have seen rapid advances.
* New text font to replace the old one in all menus, in-game text, and status-bar HUD.
* New zombie, shotgun zombie, and assault tripod sprites by a skilled pixel artist.
* New sounds for the dark soldier.
* More complete support for Final Doom mods, adding many more textures missing to support mods for both TNT: Evilution and The Plutonia Experiment.
2014-01-03 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new upstream release 0.8
* Ultimate Freedoom's episode 4 is now the Cacoward-winning Double
Impact. Many maps have been updated, and a few sprites and sounds
have been upgraded as well.
- Remove signature verification as sig files are no longer provided
2013-05-01 - email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 0.8~beta1
* Various map, sprite and texture updates
- Package freedoom-ultimate as well
- Do not hard-require prboom; freedoom works with any engine
- Signature verification
- Wrap description at 70 cols
2011-05-03 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 0.7
2010-02-15 - email@example.com
- updated to 0.6.4
2008-07-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- New upstream version 0.6.2