2017-04-22 - email@example.com
- update to latest revision 6120 snapshot on 20170412
2016-07-22 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to latest revision 5811 snapshot on 20160704
- added gcc-c++ as build requirement
2014-11-08 - email@example.com
- Update to 2.0.0rev4584 (20140831)
Still building against SDL because of a bug in the timidity
implementation of SDL2_mixer which has already been fixed
upstream, but there has not been any release since.
- Removed subpackage eduke32-gui, eduke32-console
It is now just eduke32 without a non-gui version.
- Updated eduke32-demo-install.sh, because ftp.3drealms.com is down.
Using now archive.org.
- Spec file cleaning.
- Using _service for source download.
2011-08-27 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated package to 2.0.0 rev 1992
a lot of fixes some highlights
* Polymer light access to m32script (light[<lightidx>].<field>).
As an application, provide a state 'insertlights' that takes the
currently active lights and puts them into the map as SEs (e.g. for
* Prototype of a mechanism to gray out certain portion of a map,
making them inactive to various, but not all, editing operations.
Highlighting a set of sectors and pressing Ctrl-R will make the Z
bounds be [(least ceiling z), (greatest floor z)] of all selected
ones, pressing Ctrl-R when no sectors are highlighted will reset
them. Not sure if it's for production use at this stage.
* The 'align walls' feature [.] now has three independently
toggleable behaviours: recurse nextwalls (toggled when Ctrl is
pressed), iterate point2s (disabled when Shift is pressed), and also
copy pixel width (toggled when Alt is pressed).
* Make shades clamp instead of overflowing in the editor
* Add 'r_shadescale_unbounded' cvar. When set to 0, OpenGL
renderers should never draw completely black objects (currently
only implemented for Polymost)
* sector-like sprite clipping now works with x- xor y-flipped
* Add 'r_shadescale' to config
* In 3D mode, make SPACE behave the same as holding down a mose
button: the currently pointed-at object is locked. Required some
modification of a.m32 to play well (i.e. not reset SPACE).
This is useful by itself but more so in conjunction with the next point
* make Alt behave as a modifier with PGUP/PGDN: when aiming at a
2-sided wall, move the other side's sector's ceiling or floor (only
this is new).
* Auto-alignment of walls can be controlled in a finer grained
When pressing '.', only the immediate neighbors get aligned.
Use Ctrl-. for the old behaviour.
* When inserting a point in 2D mode, auto-align the neighboring
* corruption checker has been hooked up to loading/saving
routines to inform/warn the user
* also warn if mouse pointer is over corrupt wall which is shown
in pink then: you should not move such a wall!
* faster map loading by deferring polymer_loadboard to 3d mode
entrance (also removes some 'glGetTexLevelParameteriv returned
* more logical maphack light handling, the logic is still a bit
* some menu and misc. function fixup
* redundancy elimination...
* added consts various for 'char *filename' parameters
* loadboard() now accepts bit 4 for flags (formerly 'fromwhere')
2011-07-02 - email@example.com
- Use %_smp_mflags for parallel building
- Strip %clean section (not needed on BS)