2016-12-02 - email@example.com
- Fixed to build on factory and leap-42.2
* Removed obsolete --enable-systemd configure option.
* Pass explicit --with-systemdsystemunitdir configure option;
it is used in the rpm file list anyway and avoids detection
in configure using systemd.pc pkg-config query.
* Removed unneeded systemd-devel build-require, which does not
provide the systemd.pc pkg-config file, but libsystemd files.
* Added systemd-rpm-macros build-require for reliable _unitdir.
- Fixed to call service script macros in the correct package.
2015-12-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.21
* Converted the build system to autotools
* Fixed a number of style/formatting problems, see 'make check-syntax'
* Fixed a problem with parsing invalid network addresses
* Fixed a problem with large numbers of MLS level/category translations
* Fixed a number of problems identified by Coverity
* Updated to the libnl3 API
* Added a SUBMITTING_PATCHES file with instructions on how to contribute
* Fixed some output formatting problems when listing the outbound mappings
* Created a basic regression test framework and populated it with some
basic tests, see the "tests/" directory
- Remove 0001-Port-to-libnl3.patch and netlabel_tools-0.20.diff; fixed
on upstream release
- Update project and download Urls
- Unconditionally build with systemd support; the package doesn't
build for SLE11 anyway
- Add systemd-devel dependency; checked by the configure script
2015-03-05 - email@example.com
- Remove dependency on fillup and insserv; the packages provides neither
sysconfig script nor sysvinit script
- Remove depreciated AUTHORS section
2014-06-02 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port to libnl3 (0001-Port-to-libnl3.patch)
This is the last package depending on libnl1, after all
relevant requests are accepted, libnl1 can be dropped.
2014-03-26 - email@example.com
- Install LICENSE, README, CHANGELOG as documentation
2014-03-26 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to netlabel tools 0.20 providing the following fixes:
- Patch from Marius Tomaschewski <email@example.com> to fix the
Makefile install target to allow installation by normal users
- Fixed build problems on Debian/Ubuntu
- Correctly read all the parts of multipart Netlink messages,
fixed problems when trying to display large configurations
- Updated the doxygen configuration file to work with modern
- Updated and improved portions of the build mechanism
- Incorporate fixes from the Fedora/RHEL RPMs
- Add support for systemd with the inclusion of a systemd unit
file, configuration file, and configuration helper script
- Fixed install rules to allow installation as normal users (again),
corrected link option order for as-needed, adjusted service file,
replacing netlabel_tools-0.19.diff by netlabel_tools-0.20.diff
and adding netlabel_tools-0.20-service.diff patches.
- Removed unneeded netlabel_tools-0.19-version_info.diff patch
2013-02-23 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix Makefile to find version_info file in openSUSE 12.3 and up,
2012-05-16 - email@example.com
- Explicitly require libnl-1_1-devel for openSUSE 12.1 and up
to fix build
2009-09-30 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial netlabel-tools package (fate#307618)