2011-11-24 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 10.70
- align bash wrapper script to new version
- specfile cleanup
2008-04-11 - email@example.com
- updated to 9.23:
- Fixes a bug with the printing of pdf files that includes blank
pages that have been added by jarnal.
- Adds a menu item to the view menu "Update Thumbnail Bar" that
does just that.
2008-01-31 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 9.20:
- Fixes to bugs: the exit dialog was not big enough when running
as an applet. The menu bar disappeared if a new window was
opened after using the thumbnail bar.
- Fixes bugs that caused the network save function to fail when
the applet was embedded
2007-10-16 - email@example.com
- updated to 9.17:
- Major change to memory management - should be much more stable
and faster with large pdf files and high magnifications.
However: these changes are beta so have not been thoroughly
2007-09-27 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 9.11:
- Updated Jpedal; lib version is now 4
- Fixes a bug with the printing/exporting to pdf when the
background was already pdf
- some additional hotkeys (see the help menu)
- fixing a crash due to negative stroke-width
2007-08-13 - email@example.com
- changed Requires to jre >= 1.5.0. Jarnal need java-sun >= 1.5.0
(see bug #299637)
2007-05-07 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- added unzip to buildrequires
2007-04-11 - email@example.com
- updated to new upstream version 9.01:
- adds the "Export to PDF" command to the export menu
- Implements a workaround for the Java 1.6 can't print on
- One other Java 1.5/6 problem: if you use Linux and the compiz
(or beryl probably - haven't tried it) compositing manager Java
is completely broken. The only solution is to download the test
version of 1.6 that fixes the problem.
- Fixes the way spaces are handled in unix. Files with spaces
should now work including with the external renderer.
2007-03-08 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to new upstream version:
- fixed printing and control keys with a workaround for Linux
- Small improvements to the "Start Server" dialog
- Fixed a spacing problem when reopening/copying text with hard
returns and a font-size other than the default.
- external renderer support related changes and fixes ( e.g. for
- Jarnal will now warn you before overwriting and existing file
- The exit dialogs have been fixed so that they give the option
of saving changes
- fixed broken way combo boxes work in Java, which created some
problems with the paper/background dialog and rotation
- Improves support for ghostscript as an external renderer
- To celebrate the fact that html works on the clipboard in Java
1.5, rectangles copied (or cut) to the clipboard can now be
pasted into other applications that support html cutting and
pasting. In practice this means openoffice.
- Fixes an error printing a pdf background that is rotated
counterclockwise to a pdf file
2007-01-16 - email@example.com
- fixed bug #234420: added script to /usr/bin to call jarnal